Let’s Talk About Business
“Let’s Talk About Business” is a unique, fully funded event for micro and small business owners based in County Durham and is fully funded through NBSL’s North East Business Support Fund which is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
Hosted at Beamish Hall Hotel on Monday 17 June, this event is classed as 6 hours of funded support and you’re invited to join colleagues from across the County to address the issues which affect you in your business every day.
This interactive, networking and training event will include:
• Sales with Nevil Tynemouth, New Results Training: Becoming a sales success, raising your confidence and hitting your targets
• Numbers with Darren Glanville, Valued Accountancy: Understanding your business numbers; profit, loss, cash flow and business stability
• Marketing with Michelle Rose, Custard and Bear: How marketing helps drives engagement to convert into sales opportunities
• Communicating effectively with Nicola Little, Digital Sparkles & The Savvy Solos Business Club: How to manage your digital brand
• Time Management with Laura Forsyth, Forsyth Business Consultancy: Staying effective across your working week
All eligible delegates will be offered the opportunity to sign up to a further 6-hours of funded training based on their current business need and ‘meet’ one another in our private community on Facebook before the event.
Lunch will be provided and networking registration begins at 8.30 for a 9.30 start. The day will close at 4 pm.
Please register and apply for your place on the NBSL website and one of the NBSL or Digital Sparkles team will be in touch to take a little additional information about your business.
We look forward to welcoming you to Talk About Business.